- For the Smart Previews, go ahead and import the images that you want to send to us, into one folder in Lightroom versions 5, 6, 7 & 8.
- Once imported into that folder in LR, Select the folder, right-click (pc) or control-click (mac) and choose Export this Folder as a Catalog.
- A dialog box will pop up for you to save the Lr catalog. At the bottom of this box, you will see 3 options:
- Export Negative Files
- Build/Include Smart Previews
- Include available previews
- Go ahead and click ONLY the Build/Include Smart Previews and Export.
- When that is done, you will have a lrcat file and a smart previews.lrdata file. These are the files we need.
- Please put your Lightroom Catalog and your Smart Preview data files into a dropbox link. After your order is placed you will be sent to the image uploader page where you can paste your dropbox link in the bottom section of the uploader page.
Lightroom Catalog Color Correction Workflow Print
Created by: Rebooku Support
Modified on: Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 5:10 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.