- For the Smart Previews, go ahead and import the images that you want to send to us, into one folder in Lightroom versions 5, 6, 7 & 8.
- Once imported into that folder in LR, Select the folder, right-click (pc) or control-click (mac) and choose Export this Folder as a Catalog.
- A dialog box will pop up for you to save the Lr catalog. At the bottom of this box, you will see 3 options:
- Export Negative Files
- Build/Include Smart Previews
- Include available previews
- Go ahead and click ONLY the Build/Include Smart Previews and Export.
- When that is done, you will have a lrcat file and a smart previews.lrdata file. These are the files we need.
Put these files in a Folder (if you haven’t already) with the job number and zip the folder. Send the zip file to us at email@example.com via WeTransfer.com (if under 2gb) or upload to Dropbox (if over 2gb) and provide a link.